Specifically structured, complete feed, tailor -made for Arabian purebred and exhibition horses.
This feed contains high nutritional value as well as special nutritive components that ensure better food efficiency.
It contains yeast culture Yea-sacc ts Saccharomyces cervisae which enables stable and balanced matabolism and omega-3 fatty acids for protection of cardiovascular system.
It also contains high percentige of natural oils and biotin.
- stable condition and metabolism
- easy digeastability and high food efficiency
- protection of cardiovascular system
- healty and shiney coat
- helps preserve and strenghten muscle structure
wheat bran, alfalfa, corn flakes, barley flakes, wheat flakes, sunflower meal, linseed, soybean toasted, barley, vitamin and mineral premix, sugar beet molases, crushed carob, horsebean, sunflower oil, 12.1.5. - yeast product-Bio-Moss®, aroma, antioxidant.
Added to 1 kg Centaur Arabian elegance:
|Vit. A||12.000 i.j.|
|Vit. D3||1.200 i.j.|
|Vit. E||480 mg|
|Sirove bjelančevine||14 %|
|Sirova vlaknina||10 %|
|Sirove ulja i masti||7 %|
|Sirovi pepeo||7 %|
Yeast cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CBS 493.94 (Yea-sacc, 4a1704) 2x10⁹ CFU.
this compound feed is used to feed arabian purebred horses that are undergoing training and are being prepared for competitions. It is used as supplement to meet daily nutritive needs of your horse, along with basic hay, pasture and fodder.
Daily meal depends on the needs of the horse, quantity and quality of the basic meal:
- for horses undergoing intensive training – 1 kg per 100 kg body mass,
- for horses undergoing easy training – 0,60 kg per 100 kg body mass,
- for horses in light work – 0,4 kg per 100 kg body mass,
- for horses at rest – 0,2 kg per 100 kg body mass.
Feed in portions, in dry state while ensuring sufficient quantities of fresh water.
20 kg bags