Specifically structured sport feed oat free, intended for irritable horses, horses prone to stress or who need additional recovery time.
Balanced composition has slow energy release effect and calms the horse.
- does not contain oats and calms the horse
- contains Omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to protection of vascular system, heart, as well as to general condition of a horse
- contains Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast cultures which enable stable and balanced metabolism and ensure healthy intestinal flora
- contributes to better function of digestive system
- contains added magnesium which has calming and relaxing effect
- contains L-Tryptophan to stimulate serotonin (which protects organism against stress
Composition: straw, corn flakes, barley flakes, wheat flakes, sunflower meal, heat treated barley, flax seeds, heat treated corn, sugar beet shreds, vitamin and mineral premix, magnesium oxide, sugar beet molasses, soy meal (originates from GMO), oil, 12.1.5 yeast product- Bio-Mos®, L-tryptophan (3.4.1), aroma.
U 1 kg CENTAUR Calm (K-CL) contains:
|Vit. A||12.000 i.j.|
|Vit. D3||2.000 i.j.|
|Vit. E||200,00 mg|
Sadržaj hranjivih tvari:
|Crude protein||10,50 %|
|Crude fiber||11,60 %|
|Crude fats and oils||3,95 %|
|Crude ash||7,00 %|
|PE konji||12,70 MJ/kg|
Zootechnical supplements: Yeast cultures Saccharomyces cerevisiae CBS 493.94 (Yea-sacc, 4a1704) 1,6x109 CFU.
Sensory supplements: Aroma 500 mg.
Technical supplement: Antioxidant 30mg.
This feed is used for sport horses who are irritable, nervous, prone to stress and hypersensitive to elevated energy content in feed.
It serves as a supplement to forage, hay or pasture.
Daily meal depends on needs, quantity and quality of the basic meal:
- for horses in light training - 0,65 kg per 100 kg body weight
- for horses in light work – 0,50 kg per 100 kg body weight
- for horses at rest – 0,40 kg per 100 kg body weight
Feed in portions, dry with plenty of fresh water available.
Storage: keep in dry, well aired, dark and cool place
20 kg bags