Centaur (K-O-I-B-Z) is feed intended for all adult horses in the period of resting and low workload, and, in combination with other feed from the Centaur concept of horse alimentation, during the period of increased intensity of training. It is recommended for horses at riding school and for feeding horses allergic to oat.
Centaur (K-O-I-B-Z) contains thermally processed cereals and contains necessary vitamins and minerals.
- stable physical condition and metabolism
- does not contain oat
- high digestibility and nutrient use efficiency
- enriched with vitamins and minerals
wheat bran, thermally processed barley, thermally processed corn, alfalfa, kuškovit, sunflower meal, wheat straw, dry shugar beet pulp, sugarcane molasses.
1 kg of CENTAUR – basic horse feed was added with:
|Vit. A||15.000 i.j.|
|Vit. D3||1.500 i.j.|
|Vit. E||50 mg|
|Choline chloride||80 mg|
|Raw protein||12 %|
|Raw fibres||6 %|
|Raw fat||3,0 %|
|Raw ash||7,0 %|
|PE horses||11,9 MJ/kg|
Serves as a daily meal supplement for horses, to pasture, hay.
The daily portion depends on horse's needs, quantity and quality of the basic meal:
- for horses under training – 0.8 kg to 100 kg of BM
- for horses under low workload and recreation – 0.6 kg to 100 kg of BM
- for horses in resting – 0.4 kg to 100 kg of BM
It is given periodically, dry, while providing sufficient quantities of fresh water.
20 kg bags