This feed has high nutritional value and nutritional components that ensure all needs of mares and also optimal enable the development and growth of fetus in the last few months of gestation. It is made from a selection of healthy grains and their particular technological preparation. The feed contains cultures of live yeast that provide a stable and balanced metabolism, omega 3 fatty acids to protect heart and blood vessels but also the factors that ensure the overall stability of the whole body.
During gestating period there is a need for essential amino acids for both the mare and especially for the fetus. This is why Centaur feed for mares has by-pass proteins that have direct effect on the proper development and growth. In addition to these additives, part of this mixture is specially designed vitamin-mineral premix, the basis to guarantee a good shape and reduce the negative impacts of the potential strain and stress.
- stable body shape and metabolism of a mare
- proper growth and development of a fetus
- better colostrum's immunization of the foal
- increased nutritional value of milk
cracked oats, dry sugar beet shreds, heat-processed corn, corn flakes, carob, sunflower meal, heat-processed soybeans, broad beans, dehydrated alfalfa, flax seed, molasses, vitamin-mineral premix (Vitamin K3, Vitamin C, vitamins of B complex, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Biotin).
Added to 1 kg CENTAUR - feed for gestating and lactating mares:
|Vit. A||11.950 i.j.|
|Vit. D3||1.250 i.j.|
|Vit. E||200 mg|
|Choline chloride||150 mg|
|Crude protein||13,5 %|
|Crude fat||3,5 %|
|Crude fiber||10,5 %|
It serves as a supplement to forage, hay or pasture. Daily portion depends on the needs, the quantity and quality of the basic meal:
- for gestating mares - 1 kg per 100 kg body weight
- for gestating mares (the last 3 months) - 1,2 kg per 100 kg body weight
- for lactating mares - 1,5 kg per 100 kg body weight
- foals can take this food after 6 (six) months of age the daily amount of 2,5 kg alongside the mare or separately.
It should be fed dry with plenty of fresh water available.
20 kg bags