Besides its high nutritional value, this feed was added with special nutritive ingredients which ensure safe digestion and better feed use efficiency.
It contains yeast cultures Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which enable stable and balanced metabolism, and omega 3 acids for the protection of heart and blood vessels.
- stable physical condition and metabolism
- high digestibility and nutrient use efficiency
- protection of the cardiovascular and locomotor systems
barley* t.p., oat, alfalfa, soybean meal, sunflower meal, barley flakes, kuškovit, corn flakes, corn* t.p., wheat flakes, wheat straw, carob, dry shugar beet pulp, centaur vit-forte, sugarcane molasses, sunflower oil* (t.p. – thermally processed).
1 kg of CENTAUR (K-S-Q) was added with:
|Vit. A||16.200 i.j.|
|Vit. D3||1.650 i.j.|
|Vit. E||75,00 mg|
|Vit. B1||1,05 mg|
|Vit. B2||1,24 mg|
|Vit. B6||1,05 mg|
|Vit. B12||7,20 mcg|
|Folic acid||0,53 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||1,05 mg|
|Choline chloride||106,00 mg|
|Crude protein||14 %|
|Crude fiber||7,50 %|
|Crude oils and fats||2,5 %|
|Crude ash||5,4 %|
|PE horses||12,5 MJ/kg|
Yeast cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CBS 493.94 (Yea-sacc, 4a1704) 2,25x10⁸ CFU
This fodder is used to feed sports horses under training and preparation for competition.
Serves as a daily meal supplement for horses, to pasture, hay.
The daily portion depends on horse's needs, quantity and quality of the basic meal:
- for horses in resting – 0.20 kg to 100 kg of BM
- for horses under low workload – 0.40 kg to 100 kg of BM
- for horses under training – 0.50 kg to 100 kg of BM
- for horses under highly intense training – 1 kg to 100 kg of BM
20 kg bags